- No products in the cart.
SUKIN NATURALS & WANDERLUST COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who. This competition is a Game of Skill and there are no elements of chance associated with this competition.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
To be eligible to enter, individuals must validly subscribe to the Sukin Naturals newsletter via
https://sukinnaturals.com.au/pages/wanderlust-partnership-competition or Wanderlust newsletter via https://wanderlust.com.au/campaign/sukin-wanderlust-giveaway and “Tell us in 25 words of less what Sukin & Wanderlust have in common” (“Qualifying Entry”) and input their first name, surname & email address. Entries open 11/6/22 AEST 12:00 AM and close 17/6/22 AEST 11:59 PM. The best Qualifying Entry is eligible to win a prize.
4. By submitting your entry / signing up to our newsletter you are also consenting to share your details with WANDERLUST ANZ, HQ Level 2, 6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne VIC 3121. https://wanderlust.com.au/ and/or SUKIN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD. , 45-49 McNaughton Road, Clayton, VIC, 3168.
5. The Qualifying Entry must be legible, original, must not breach third-party copyright or intellectual property, may not be defamatory, obscene, political or otherwise out of line with generally held social norms around appropriate discourse.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries or those which fail to comply with clause 6 will be deemed invalid.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter/s reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter will review all of the Qualifying Entries and make a decision as to which Qualifying Entry best meets the criteria. The decision will take place at 10:00am AEST at Sukin Australia Pty Ltd, 45-49 McNaughton Road Clayton VIC 3168, Australia, on July 1st
2022. The Promoter may choose additional Qualifying Entries and record them. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will be published at https://sukinnaturals.com.au/pages/wanderlust-partnership-competition and https://wanderlust.com.au/campaign/sukin-wanderlust-giveaway.
11. The prize for the Qualifying Entry will 1 of 50 Sukin & Wanderlust Bundles, valued at over $150.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter/s, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
13. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. Total prize pool value is up to $7,500.
15. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice as well as the Qualifying Entry in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter/s.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter/s (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of and/or taking a prize.
22. The Promoter is Sukin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 81 602 062 199) of 45-49 McNaughton Road Clayton VIC 3168, Australia, telephone 1300 858 898.